Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here we go...

I am taking the final steps to preparing for my 3 1/2 month trip to Ghana, Africa.  My anticipation is really taking a toll on me.  I am sooo excited, but also really anxious to find out what I am going to be doing, where I will be living, who I will meet, and what kinds of spiders and rodents I will come across.  I am soaking up every single last drop of my time here in my beloved home town with all of my loved ones, and trying to make my 'goodbye' rounds.  

For those of you who would like to email me while I am away, please use the following email address: mfarris29@gmail.com.

If you would like to send a letter to Ghana, please email me or post a comment on the blog and I will make sure to send you our address.

I love you all and will miss you very much.

Africa, here I come.

I love you.
I love life.

1 comment:

  1. hey Maureen,

    you're leaving tomorrow for Ghana.

    I wanted to wish you the best and to have a great trip!

    you're going to have so many amazing experiences and i'm glad you have chosen to do something so rewarding and to find look to find something positive out of every experience!

    ReplyDelete